Boys Junior High Soccer
I am adding these mitigations and requirements for the upcoming 2020 JHS Boys Soccer Season as per our Athletic Director's presentation to the Coaching Staff for Fall sports.
The following shall be observed by players, coaching staff and parents/guardians in order to reduce risks associated with COVID-19.Athlete's shall bring their own masks to practices/games.
- Athlete's & Coaches shall be temperature checked and asked a few brief questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms and or travel related to potentially risky geographic areas prior to each practice and games.
- All athlete's shall bring their own water/hydration to all practices and games and are not permitted to share water bottles etc.
- Athlete's shall bring their own hand sanitizer to practice/games.
- Athlete's will not be required to wear masks if drills and social distancing of 6 feet or more is maintained.
- Athlete's will no tbe required to wear masks if playing; they shall however be required to wear face masks if on sideline, dugout and unable to maintain 6ft distance.
- Should an athlete travel with his family to an area that has a high number of COVID-19 cases then the athlete SHALL be requires to observe a 14-DAY QUARANTINE upon returning to the local area before they are allowed to practice or a ttend a game.